Stage Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Singapore
Company Singapore urgently required following position for Stage Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Stage Manager Jobs Vacancy in Company Singapore Jobs Details:
Freelance Job Description
If you have always wondered what it takes to prepare and be part of a performance production, then read on.
We are a small performance-activation agency, looking to inspire and create more beauty in the world. By empowering individuals (in schools and the community) and leveraging on diversity, our creative work aims to influence mindful changes, encourage the rethinking of habits and biases, and coexisting with our ecology. Find out how you can do the same in your community, workplace and personal life through the arts.
We are looking for people keen to learn the rope of small-scale productions to be a Stage Manager (SM).
The SM will learn, assist and subsequently manage the coordination and execution of all the live elements (audio, video, costumes and props) of our community skits/musicals.
Each show is between 20-45 minutes, with the setup time of 45 min before each show.
Each SM activation would be a minimum of 3 hours, maximum 4 hours.
Every activation is $80. (may increase depending on the scope of work)
Transport costs in collection and return of all props are claimable.
- energetic and healthy
- keen to learn and take direction
- meticulous in details and sense of time
- good sense of ownership
- great communication skills to represent the agency, artists and clients.
Some tasks required of the SM: (you will be given good guidance and support)
- to be responsible for the punctuality, health and safety of the performers and crew for every performance
- as well as for ensuring all show cues (sound and video effects); props and; costumes are packed and brought performance venue
- ensure artists are reminded for show and turn up on time
- communicate clearly with venue organiser that the show can start and end on time
- take notes and conduct pre-show and post-show checks, particularly safety checks, including at movement and show rehearsals.
- call the show, following the full script along with the prompts and cues for the performers as well as sound and scene changes
- set up the stage
- perform sound check and/or video check
- handle the microphones for the show
- ensure all performer have the right costumes and props
- collect and deliver equipment to and fro the rehearsal studio/agency office
Please DO NOT provide your credit card details when applying for jobs.
Applicants are advised not to pay any upfront payment or any registration fee for the purpose of applying jobs.
This ad was registered on 18/10/2018 at https://www.freelancezone.com.sg/freelance-job/1023310150301134502/stage-manager.html. FreelanceZone.com.sg does not charge any fee or take any commission for finding and applying jobs.
Something suspicious? Report this job
LATEST ONLINE APPLICANTS
Is this job from you?
Kindly login to view the contact details.