Brokerage Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Company
Company urgently required following position for Brokerage Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brokerage Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Company Jobs Details:
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates / entry-level candidates to take on a challenging Trainee Broker position in one of the largest global brokerage firms.
Applicants must possess fluent communications in English and one of the following languages:
- Provide pricing and client brokering services
- To communicate effectively and confidently with clients
- Work collaboratively with the local team and liaise with other broking offices within the Group globally
- Monitor trade inputs and record all brokerage deals in accordance with the Company settlements regulation
- Calculate dealing prices in accordance with Company pricing policies
- Partake in on-job-trainings to efficiently become a full-fledged broker
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the respective Desk Head
- Business / Economics / Mathematics Degree or similar
- Excellent communications in English AND one of the following languages: Mandarin, Korean or Cantonese
- Fast learner with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably quick-witted and numerically inclined
- Good team player
- Good tolerance for stress in a fast-paced environment
- Immediate availability is preferred