Recruiter Months Contract Renewable Jobs Vacancy in Rhb Singapore
Rhb Singapore urgently required following position for Recruiter Months Contract Renewable. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruiter Months Contract Renewable Jobs Vacancy in Rhb Singapore Jobs Details:
- Work with the hiring managers to understand the requirements of the roles being recruited.
- Source for potential candidates through job portals, social media
- Review resumes and schedule interview appointments for shortlisted candidates
- Ensure compliance to corporate directives and local employment legislations
- Support in co-ordination and organization of recruitment drives, career/job fairs.
- Support recruitment on boarding for new hires.
- Perform other HR related ad-hoc duties when required.
- Min. Diploma/Degree with 3 – 5 years of recruitment experience
- Familiar with Financial Services industry
- High initiative and a strong team player.
- Meticulous, well organized and resourceful.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Able to start work within a short notice and commit 6 months or longer
RHB is a dynamic organization that promotes a work culture of high performance, where its biggest
asset, the RHB-ians, are continuously developed & nurtured to their fullest potential through its robust talent management practices.
At RHB, we take PRIDE in our people and our teams. Great relationships built on trust, a ‘leading it right’ environment, challenging assignments and a culture of excellence are the pillars to the dynamic and diversified workplace we call home.