Incident Readiness And Training Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Limited urgently required following position for Incident Readiness And Training Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Incident Readiness And Training Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Limited Jobs Details:
- Plan, organise and execute training, desktop drills and technical exercises to enhance the readiness of the Bank’s Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT).
- Plan and organise the Bank’s Cyber Range Exercise as an assessment for the Bank’s CSIRT.
- Plan and organise Group level CSIRT drills and exercises.
- Document all training and exercises conducted, and prepare management briefs / reports for them.
- Work with stakeholders to address gaps in the Bank’s defences identified by the DFIR team or red team.
- Develop and update relevant incident handling procedures.
- Source for, procure and operationalise the use of relevant tools by the CSIRT.
- Provide functional oversight over the Bank's Cyber Security Operations Center in providing 24 x 7 cyber threat detection and response to cyber threats.
- Provide functional oversight over subsidiaries in ensuring the readiness of their CSIRT.
- Support investigations in cyber incidents as per requirement.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including both technical and business writing and documentation, with the ability to present effectively to business and technical audiences.
- Experience in incident handling, threat hunting, IPS, SIEM, DDoS, defacement, SOC operations/automation of SOC operations, metrics, monitoring and reporting, etc.
- Knowledge of common adversary tactics, techniques and procedures, general attack stages, kill-chain and attack types.
- Knowledge in current enterprise detection and monitoring technologies and IR tools.
- Strong time management skills, self-directed, and able to work well in a team.
- Ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Related professional certifications such as CISSP, GIAC, GCIH, GCFA.
- Ability to be work in an “on-call” status as necessary.