International Markets Business Development Jobs Vacancy in Ensign Infosecurity Singapore
Ensign Infosecurity Singapore urgently required following position for International Markets Business Development. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
International Markets Business Development Jobs Vacancy in Ensign Infosecurity Singapore Jobs Details:
Ensign is hiring !
- Responsible for developing and managing the overall service delivery strategy and operations for the company’s business.
- Develop an organizational structure and team to deliver high value add implementation services and solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Own P&L
- Develop and refine solution offerings, requirements definition and estimation process, and strategies for effective pre-sales engagement achieving sales & revenue targets, corporate goals and objectives.
- Facilitate an on-going and consistent review of implementation activities and develop a collaborative process with the Sales, Channel, Product Management, and SDMs to ensure product and service enhancements based upon customer feedback and experience implementing the company’s solutions.
- Develop and enable partner relationships with system integrators where these firms will augment or divest implementation services.
- BA/BS degree; MBA or Masters desired
- 15-20 years of progressive managerial experience in system integration or enterprise software professional services with at least 5 years in cybersecurity.
- Experience managing complex Security projects, clients, partners, and organizations
- Proven track record of establishing strong, executive level customer relationships
- Business acumen and financial (P&L) skills/metrics driven
- Proven experience managing remote resources and large global teams
- Strong collaborator with successful track record of working in a heavily matrix organizational structure
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Must possess dynamic leadership capabilities to build and manage a highly effective organization and develop high-performance teams that may be geographically dispersed. Proven ability to mentor peer and mid-level managers is also required.
Proven experience in strategically managing project and portfolio lifecycles and the alignment of these to strategic company-wide roadmaps and ability to identify and prioritizes strategic imperatives to ensure alignment with the market and corporate strategy.
- Strong team player able to partner with other Xfunctional units to deliver substantive added value to business planning and operations.