Client Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in The Bank New York Mellon
The Bank New York Mellon urgently required following position for Client Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in The Bank New York Mellon Jobs Details:
- Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical Treasury Services questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed
- Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience
- Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides clients information related to BNY Mellon products and services representing a limited number of lines of business and geographies and directs them to the appropriate resources, as needed
- Leverages a general understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings.
- Monitors client inquiries and escalates non-routine or complex issues to the appropriate team member, as needed
- Tracks information related to general client issues and needs to support business development efforts
- Participates in internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience
- Maintain strong operational relationships with our clients (mainly banks and financial institutions) and assist in managing Treasury Services' client relationships;
- Provide product training, organize client seminars and assist clients with operational implementations and service issues as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 - 5 years banking experience, preferably within client services;
- Knowledge of international payment and trade services will be an advantage;
- Ability to learn new products and understand products/clients issues comprehensively;
- Strong client orientation and teamwork spirit;
- Proactive & keen work attitude;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Incumbent will be required to support clients for our Vietnam business. Good command of Viet language, both oral and written, is essential.
- Travelling to Vietnam is required