Officer Operations Analyst Global Banking And Markets Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Singapore
- Officer Operations Analyst Global Banking And Markets
- Bank America
- Singapore S00
- 11 Mar, 2019 13 days ago
Bank America Singapore urgently required following position for Officer Operations Analyst Global Banking And Markets. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Officer Operations Analyst Global Banking And Markets Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Singapore Jobs Details:
Officer, Operations Analyst, Global Banking and Markets Operations
Job number: 19000582Back to job search results
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion mission.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
The APAC Securities Lending function is responsible for day-to-day support of the APAC Securities Lending (SBL) desks. Daily activities focus on trade support functions such as trade bookings, position management and optimization, collateral management and the reconciliation of cash and securities positions. The successful candidate would operate within a dynamic, fast paced environment interacting closely with business counterparts and with colleagues across operations to ensure smooth operational processing.
- Ownership of day-to-day securities lending transactional processing for APAC markets.
- Trade bookings, amendments and exceptions processing.
- Position management and asset optimization.
- Management of counterparty exposure.
- Fails and inventory management.
- Supporting business growth by working closely with front office, technology and global operations teams.
- Support a risk focused culture. Anticipate risks and escalate appropriately.
- Foster an environment which constantly questions process inefficiencies and implements appropriate improvements.
- Quantitative, analytical, proactive, able to work under pressure while adhering to tight deadlines.
- Good understanding of the life cycle of a trade and related interactions between internal stakeholders.
- Commercial mindset to partner and help evolve the business.
- Confident and articulate communicator.
- Strong team player able to work well independently and collaboratively with peers and stakeholders.
- Control and risk focused. Able to initiate solutions to remediate problems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- 5+ years of investment banking experience, preferably in a trade support or settlements function.
Posting Date: 11/03/2019
2 HARBOURFRONT PLACE #02-01 - MERRILL LYNCH HARBOURFRONT