Customer Service Manager Branch Banking Jobs Vacancy in Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Limited
Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Limited urgently required following position for Customer Service Manager Branch Banking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Manager Branch Banking Jobs Vacancy in Oversea Chinese Banking Corporation Limited Jobs Details:
The Customer Service Manager reports to the Branch Manager and is responsible for managing a branch in its operations, resource management as well as staff development. The incumbent is self- driven, exhibits unparalleled top-tiered service delivery and support and not only inspires others but leads by example as well.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day branch operations which includes cash management, ensuring full compliance with all laid down procedures and processes.
- Lead and Manage day to day branch operations with focus on consistent delivery of excellent customer experience.
- Ensure full compliance to the laid down procedures and processes.
- Works independently and takes ownership of issues, including accurate and proper records management and tactful resolutions of queries and escalations from both internal and external customers.
- Manages all resources at the branch in support of planned financial targets for Personal Banking & or Premier onshore segment (where applicable).
- Ensure that branch premises are properly maintained and aligned to the Bank’s marketing guidelines.
- Provide Operational support to staff including guiding them on the Bank’s policies and procedures on operational matters.
- Proactively feedback and involved in process streamlining/ improvement of branch processes to improve operational efficiency and provide better customer service
- Diploma or degree in Banking or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant banking experience.
- Exhibits leadership and management skills that inspires high performance from staff.
- Operational knowledge of branch banking regulations.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills with both internal and external customers.