Ship Building And Repairing Supervisor General Foreman Jobs Vacancy in Boskalis International Pte Ltd
- Ship Building And Repairing Supervisor General Foreman
- Boskalis International Pte Ltd
- 11 Mar, 2019 13 days ago
Boskalis International Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Ship Building And Repairing Supervisor General Foreman. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ship Building And Repairing Supervisor General Foreman Jobs Vacancy in Boskalis International Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
- Study repair requirements as defined in the Specifications, inspect jobs at site and clarify requirements with the Project Manager or Ship Officers.
- Assist the Section Manager / Project Manager in preparing the Work Plan.
- Delegate jobs to supervisors and plan the manpower required for the jobs in accordance to the budgeted man-hours provided by the Project Managers. Resolve problems encountered by the Supervisors and manage the coordination between the different trades and Sections.
- Raise or approve Issue Passes for materials and equipment required for the jobs accordingly.
- Issue Foreman Chits to other relevant Sections / Shops. Prepare the necessary Sub-contractors Requisition forms and seek formal approval from the Section Manager / Assistant Section Manager.
- Monitor the work of sub-contractors to ensure that quality and workmanship conform to company standards.
- Track and report daily work progress to the Section Manager / Assistant Section Manager or the Project Manager.
- Ensure that all safety procedures and regulations are complied with, including the application of work permits and the periodic checks on housekeeping and safety equipment used in the Section/Shop or onboard ships.
- Feedback to the Section Manager / Assistant Section Manager on whether the Supervisors and workers have the appropriate skills to carry out the jobs.
- Inspect work done and get the Superintendent’s or Ship Officer’s / Engineer’s approval.
- Carry out the responsibility for safety and health as defined in the Safety and Health Manual.
- Manage the timekeeping and discipline of the workers under his care.
- Ensure that all legal requirements under the Singapore laws are complied with.
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures comply with specifications, quality standards, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Any other assigned duties and responsibilities.
Degree / Diploma in Naval Architecture / Civil / Marine and Offshore / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Certificate of Competency (Marine Engineer Officer)