Project Manager Shared Kitchens Apac Jobs Vacancy in Foodpanda Singapore Singapore
Foodpanda Singapore Singapore urgently required following position for Project Manager Shared Kitchens Apac. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Shared Kitchens Apac Jobs Vacancy in Foodpanda Singapore Singapore Jobs Details:
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in the region, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We're all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with a fast-moving and agile environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
We are looking for a highly-driven and motivated Project Manager, Shared Kitchens APAC to join our fast-growing regional team based here in Singapore. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and create direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor as well as a strong team player – comfortable working independently, supporting a team with key insights and project leadership, and working closely with the management team.
This exciting new role will be supporting the growing Shared Kitchen Vertical team that is driving innovative growth across foodpanda APAC. This role will be reporting into the Head of Shared Kitchens (APAC).
- Support the Shared Kitchen Vertical with Project Management leadership to include:
- detailed project planning
- deliverable/deck creation
- meeting scheduling
- cross-functional collaboration
- presentation to key stakeholders
- Play a proactive role in defining the business' data needs - collect, organize and analyze data from a variety of sources to assist with growth/refinement of the vertical
- Deliver key analyses and insights on current/future location performance and growth to include analyses on vendor partners, and cuisine gaps within the region/vertical
- Support long-term strategy creation/business growth by analyzing data and finding opportunities for investment
- Work closely with the field teams in the APAC region to identify key locations/opportunities for SK growth; assist with due diligence and location review and approval
- Support APAC leadership and drive collaboration across the region
- Bachelor's Degree in business, mathematics, or related field or equivalent practical experience in Project Management and Business Intelligence
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Self-learner mentality
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Prior experience in Food & Beverage organization/start up preferred