Coo Business Functional Analyst Avp Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore
Deutsche Bank Singapore urgently required following position for Coo Business Functional Analyst Avp. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coo Business Functional Analyst Avp Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore Jobs Details:
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank’s businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank’s platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
The Business Functional Analyst (BFA) supports requirement gathering for Regulatory Reporting across Asia Pacific locations , solution design and testing support for the implementation of Automated Regulatory Reporting Tool (dbARRT) across locations in APAC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Undertake feasibility studies, business requirement gathering, functional specifications, impact / gap analysis for all reports in scope as well as any required functionality
- Manage business analysis activities of Regulatory Reports in line with project schedule
- Co-ordinate and undertake the acquisition and analysis of the data to identify business issues and opportunities as required
- Manage provision of high quality detailed analysis, design and build/solution Reporting processes to improve Operational efficiency
- Provide expertise to solution design of the given requirements, making appropriate recommendations for suggested solutions.
- Leverage on the understanding on the current Core Systems & data flow and provide advice for the solution of the Reporting requirements to the countries.
- Drive intuitive fact-finding discussions with SME stakeholders along with the analysis of the local regulatory reporting solution and help countries to assess the potential gaps.
- Oversee Design approach and undertake implementation of the Axiom Controller View for the reports in scope and perform end to end integration testing.
- Support UAT with users and facilitate sign off within the set timelines.
- Strong background of working on Regulatory environment with exposure to Regulatory Reports of Singapore specifically MAS610/1003 (existing & new regulation)
- Clear understanding of Reporting requirements to create Functional Requirement Documents (BRD) for development, and testing.
- Strong analyst skill to transform BRD to Functional Specification Document. Understand data sourcing requirements, map them to Data Models, identify Gaps, and Design solution for gaps.
- Candidates with experience in Product Control and Financial control will be preferred
- Good knowledge of Data Models and its linkage
- Strong User Management capability
- Having a focussed Agile mind-set and strong working experience in Agile/SCRUM team setup.
- An understanding of Change Management principles, within a banking environment.
- Experience and knowledge Axiom Controller View preferable
- A proven track record in being able to learn and develop quickly.
- Adept at Business Analysis methodologies.
- Good knowledge of standard office software applications (e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Initiate discussion with Technology or Operations and work out the business requirements.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task on different requirements across Stakeholders.
- Ability to drive things till closure and exhibit sense of ownership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills, prone to teamwork.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness to work with a range of people from diverse background and geographies.
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Deutsche Bank does not accept unsolicited curriculum vitae from third party vendors.