Sales Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Sato Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Sato Asia Pacific Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Sales Support Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Support Officer Jobs Vacancy in Sato Asia Pacific Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Responsible for order processing to ensure orders is processed in a timely manner so that the appropriate mutually beneficial customer relationships are maintained.
- To coordinate with Accounts Department to ensure payment collection for transactions transacted in cash on delivery term.
- To coordinate with forwarders on delivery collection.
- To coordinate with Purchasing department on incoming of stock to service customers’ orders timely.
- To coordinate with Store Assistants on delivery arrangement to ensure customers’ orders are delivered timely.
- To monitor all pending sales orders and to update customers regularly on delivery dates.
- To negotiate with Production department for urgent orders’ requests.
- To process new/repeat orders via phone calls, e-mails, faxes and mails accurately and timely.
- To release pick slips to Store Assistants to perform picking and packing of customers’ orders in the correct order.
- To update and timely maintain the pending sales orders of customers in the system.
- To prepare documentation for delivery purposes and to update the daily delivery schedule to assist the Warehouse Assistant Manager to perform accurate planning of delivery routes.
- To apply for products’ certification from the relevant authorities for Custom’s requirements.
- To distribute incoming documents timely and accurately and ensure filing of sales-related documents is in correct order for periodic auditing purposes.
- To keep superior posted on any data discrepancies.
- To provide administrative assistance to Sales Representatives.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Organised, meticulous
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge in Oracle system will be an added advantage