Project Analyst Ref Jobs Vacancy in Visa
Visa urgently required following position for Project Analyst Ref. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Analyst Ref Jobs Vacancy in Visa Jobs Details:
- Lead small infrastructure and Core Systems projects consisting of project team members within and outside of the Operations and Infrastructure organization. Manage these with oversight from more senior project managers.
- Assist Project Managers and Senior Project Managers with project charter package documentation, monthly compliance reporting, monthly forecast updates, change controls and change impact assessments.
- Help maintain program and/or project level tracking and reporting of budgets and forecasts, including explanations for any variances.
- Assist with oversight of program and project performance and ensuring compliance with program and project management and information security methodologies.
- Maintain organizational process documentation and seek opportunities for process improvement.
- Draft program and/or project briefings and presentations and coordinate periodic reviews.
- Maintain document repositories and collaboration sites.
- Demonstrate and leverage strong business and financial acumen.
- Partner and collaborate with cross-organizational functions to deliver on objectives.
- Work with virtual teams located in different time zones and with differing cultures.
- Manage through influence, but without direct management authority.
- Use abilities to influence customers and stakeholders, and properly manage divergent expectations.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships.
- 3-5 years experience managing small and medium-sized projects
- Experience with infrastructure projects and communicating directly with stakeholders
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in administering and using SharePoint collaboration sites
- Solid analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles
- Independent judgment and mature decision making skills
- Ability to work independently, yet seamlessly integrates activities with other cross-functional team members when needed
- Demonstrates good attention to details
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Understands project management techniques, methodologies, and best practices
- Financial services and card payments experience are a plus
- Project Management Professional certification and Microsoft Project experience are a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in both English and Mandarin in order to support US and China based market
- Traveling may be required