Principal Company Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Dupont Singapore
Dupont Singapore urgently required following position for Principal Company Financial Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principal Company Financial Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Dupont Singapore Jobs Details:
- Support the principal company reporting, forecasting and analysis to meet the EDB criteria, US Tax and Local Tax Reporting requirement
- Ensure that internal controls, EDB, SOX and US Tax and Local Tax requirements are in place
- Review and highlight potential problem areas and issues and ensure that guidance sought for resolutions and executions.
- Key first contact and serve as the focal point with Corporate Finance, Tax, Sourcing, Supply Chain, Management and Regional Finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration (Finance) or related discipline
- More than 3 years of accounting or FP&A experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills and comfortable in working with all levels in the organization
- Strong business acumen, analysis, judgment and problem-solving skills
- Understands key financial metrics and projection, P&L, gross profit margin analysis and how these influence business decisions
- Good knowledge of policies and processes, and familiarity with SOX compliance rules and internal controls
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, SAP, BW
- Multitasking, meticulous, committed and self-driven
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.