Security Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ensign Infosecurity Singapore
Ensign Infosecurity Singapore urgently required following position for Security Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ensign Infosecurity Singapore Jobs Details:
Ensign is hiring !
- Serve as the principal advisor to Customer’s business systems involving the security of the operating unit’s IT Systems.
- Perform security related statistics assessment, recommendation and reporting
- Develop and maintain baseline security standards (BSS) for servers, databases, network devices and monitoring tools
- Plan, schedule and conduct periodic BSS compliance assessment against servers, databases, network equipment and monitoring tools
- Fronting of Security Audit
- Lead in investigations, identification and managing risks, into Medium to Low Information Security incidents and threat.
- Escalate Critical/High Security incident to Incident Manager and support incident manager in the investigation.
- Oversee resolution of security related incident
- Monitor, analyze, recommend and follow through the appropriate action for security vulnerabilities and patches
- Project Advisory on IT Security and Compliance
- Administration and Control of Privileged Accounts Access Authentication Systems
- Participate in Cyber Security activation and Disaster Recovery exercise
- Perform verification, validation and risk assessment of report generated from Vulnerability Assessment and/or Web Application Penetration Test
- Expected to be attached to customer’s site as and when required.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Electronics, Computer Engineering or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant experiences in a cyber security setting.
- Possesses relevant experiences with any of the following:
- Vulnerability Assessment, IDS/IPS configuration/monitoring, Firewalls, TCP/IP packet analysis, Log analysis, and understanding of exploiting vectors
- Familiar with information security requirements/ standards across various industries.
- Working knowledge of best practices for incident response, network architecture, current networking technologies, security requirements, features of networks and applications, Cyber Security trends and related security issues.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISA will be advantageous