Business Analyst Contact Center Jobs Vacancy in Sciente
Sciente urgently required following position for Business Analyst Contact Center. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Contact Center Jobs Vacancy in Sciente Jobs Details:
An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to drive change working with various business units and technology teams in the contact centre for on-going support and new development for digital initiatives.
- Degree in Business or Information Technology;
- At least 3 years of working experience within Business Analysis and/or Insurance domain;
- Good experience in business automation and processes to understand user requirements and pain points for improvements;
- Strong leadership skills to lead by example, roll-up his/her sleeves to tackle any challenges and difficulties;
- Independent, fast learner , think out of the box and to challenge status quo with new and emerging technologies and platform;
- Strong written, communication and interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders from all levels.
- LOMA Certified;
- Experience working in contact centers;
- PMP / PRINCE2 Certified.
- Drive the implementation of projects working with various business and technical teams from requirements gathering to implementation;
- Manage business stakeholders to support their business initiatives and plans;
- Manage and review adhoc and urgent change requests and harmonizing stakeholders;
- Plan and perform various types of testing from unit testing to user acceptance testing (UAT);
- Run requirements gathering workshops, identify gaps and perform analysis with users, vendors and technical teams;
- Work with business users to gather requirements, develop business case and write functional requirements for the technical teams;
- Ensure quality delivery of applications system by conducting milestone meetings with vendors, BA’s, and internal teams;
- Understand and document business case together with cost-benefit analysis to gather stakeholder support.