Cyber Security Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Hudson Singapore
Hudson Singapore urgently required following position for Cyber Security Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cyber Security Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Hudson Singapore Jobs Details:
Hiring for Cyber Security Analyst, with Minimum 3 years experience in Cyber Threats and Malware/APT exploits, an innovative drive to develop products
Our client is a Security Leader in terms of early warning technologies for threats in the cyber security realm. They are looking for driven and dynamic individuals who are keen to join the team of experts in terms of operational and constative tasks for their clients and customers
The role will be a Analyst for Cyber Security R&D dealing with proactive research for threats in the open realm of the internet.
- Envision, research and implement new approaches, ideas and concepts to cyber early warning, attribution and geo location
- Suggest ideas to be implemented as products and solutions
- Interact with other researchers and SW engineers in the Custodio team to leverage research results into innovative solutions
- Help design and implement proof of concept and proof of technology prototypes of developed technologies
- A prior experience in the industry of about 3 years and cyber threats, malwares, APTs, exploits and vulnerabilities
- Knowledge and basic proven experience with most of the following
- Participate in a real-time evaluating of security products/solutions (advantage)
- Network Forensics
- Cyber-attack infrastructure's reverse engineering
- Excellent researching and analysis capabilities
- Ability to analyse and research non-standard threats
- Team player, able to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Self-confident, Self-learning and independent o quick self-learning of new technologies and new business requirements (advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
To submit your application, please apply on line using the appropriate link below or email your CV in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com quoting SG141692
Paolo Hiceta Reg. #: R1105798 Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd EA Licence #: 18S9265