Safety Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mcconnell Dowell South East Asia Private Limited
Mcconnell Dowell South East Asia Private Limited urgently required following position for Safety Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Safety Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mcconnell Dowell South East Asia Private Limited Jobs Details:
- Provide advice and assistance to the Project Manager for the development, implementation review and revision of health and safety sections of the Project Execution Plan.
- Investigate and report on all work related injuries / illnesses (other than first aid) and near misses.
- Report, investigate and implement corrective and/or preventive actions resulting from identification of hazards, near miss incidents and work related illness/injury.
- Report on health and safety matters to the Project Manager including preparation of incident and loss statistics and monthly summary reports.
- Promote and encourage the culture of working safety and setting a positive example for all other personnel.
- Participate in project risk assessments and preparation of risk control documents.
- Ensure regular site safety inspections of site activities are carried out and recorded.
- Ensure all local statutory requirements for Health and Safety are incorporated into the Project Execution Plan.
- Ensure that all personnel are inducted and trained in their roles and responsibilities and are competent to perform the duties allocated to them.
- Plan and carry out safety audits of subcontractors.
- Participate in SHE meetings and inspections.
- Maintain the project library of safety legislation, standards and codes of practice.
- Assist in carrying out site inductions and toolbox meetings.
- Management of medical and emergency response facilities.
- Maintain site personal particulars of employees and advise foreman and employees of required protective equipment.
- Responsibility for dangerous situation security and arrange for local emergency rescue.
- Carry out site induction.
- Assist with rehabilitation and return to work processes for injured employees.
- Any other duties as may be required by the Company.
- Minimum of 15 years operational experience in the application of safety management principles in the construction industry.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, preferably with stand-up training experience.
- Competent user of in-house software, with working knowledge of wider applications
- Experience in investigating and reporting safety incidents
- Working knowledge of risk assessment and audit procedures.
- Registered as Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO) by Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM)