Commerce Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Tung Lok Millennium Pte Ltd Restaurants
Tung Lok Millennium Pte Ltd Restaurants urgently required following position for Commerce Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Commerce Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Tung Lok Millennium Pte Ltd Restaurants Jobs Details:
Established in 1984, TungLok Group is Singapore’s leading restaurant chain offering a distinct and multi-sensory dining experience at more than 40 restaurants in SINGAPORE, BEIJING, SHANGHAI, WUHAN, TOKYO, JAKARTA, MEDAN and VIETNAM. Its restaurants, renowned as much for its quality and variety, as its designer-ambience and distinctive character, offer the best of Cantonese, Northern Chinese, Vegetarian and Seafood specialities, as well as trendsetting Modern Chinese cuisine, creatively and skilfully prepared by talented masterchefs. Each restaurant bears TungLok’s hallmark values of quality cuisine, excellent service and unique dining concepts - a trinity that has led the Group to win numerous accolades from the F&B industry.
Why join us? TUNGLOK CORE VALUES
- WE believe in unity
- WE are committed to service and quality
- WE create value for our clients and shareholders
- WE uphold for our clients and shareholders
- WE value and nurture our staff
- WE encourage and recognise creativity and innovation
- Product and inventory management of our online food products
- Recommend process improvements to enhance production quality and capacity.
- Work with production teams to analyze job orders and develop production tasks/schedule.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and define resolutions.
- Ensure that final product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Gathering of market intelligence, industry trend and competitive development of our online food products
- Sales development on our food products
- Support pricing and margin analysis
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher secondary/Pre-U/A level/College, Professional
- Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Required skill(s): food and beverage costing, product and market development, production administration, Sales Administration.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.