Senior Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy in Royal Caribbean Cruises Asia Pte Ltd
Royal Caribbean Cruises Asia Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Senior Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy in Royal Caribbean Cruises Asia Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Supports the Head of Marketing in the co-ordination and execution of all marketing activities within the region. To secure strategic partnerships for Singapore and Asia Pacific markets. This position requires strong liaison capabilities with creative agencies and strategic alliance partners. Co-ordinates all marketing activities for the region to achieve the business vision and objectives by following corporate guidelines
- Supports the creative development and production of TV, consumer print, radio and OOH campaigns directed to consumers and trade
- Works with various ad agencies in development of media planning.
- Perform marketing competitive review, analysis and recommendations to achieve competitive edge
- Increase market share and strengthen customer portfolio to achieve significant growth and gain relevance in the market.
- Develop collaborative relationship with relevant partners as a means to grow business, benchmark best practices and gain a better understanding of customer needs
- Responsible for competitive strategy/pricing to achieve market share objectives, growth and profitability
- Supports and co-ordinates key research initiatives and develops comprehensive marketing program.
- Able to write and edit creative materials for promotions and direct marketing
- Ensure that all campaigns are briefed internally with copies of all communication circulated to Internal Staff
- Actively involved in the conceptualization, planning and execution of events/projects
- Clearly communicate status throughout the quarter against goals and objectives to senior management, identifying risks and opportunities
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Min 5 years’ of working experience in Marketing
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork to foster relationships across multiple departments.
- Basic understanding of financial reporting / budgeting / strategic planning process. Work within the budget allocated with maximum efficiency
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Good balance of strategic ability and attention to detail, analytical mindset
- Possesses strong negotiation and communication skills, including understanding of terms and condition of contract agreement with corporate clients.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills are essential to this position; as is the ability to communicate with all levels of organisation, advertising agencies and internal/external partners
- Having passion to work in a team to facilitate smooth process in achieving the set targets, including planning and following up post negotiations within timeline.
- Experience in travel-related or advertising industry desired
- Able to travel 3-5 times per year