Dental Surgery Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Office Secretaries Pte Ltd
Office Secretaries Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Dental Surgery Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dental Surgery Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Office Secretaries Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
Our client, a leading enterprise healthcare solutions platform in the Asia-Pacific region, located at Redhill Area has immediate vacancies for Dental Surgery Assistant (Permanent/Contract position. Salary Range : S$1500 to S$3000 per month + AWS with other benefits).
- Provide chair-side dental assistance to Dental Officers for various dental procedures
- Prepare dental materials and specific instruments prior to dental consultations and treatments
- Achieve and maintain high standard of infection control protocols
- Comply with all health and safety rules and guidelines set up by MOH
- Ensure safe disposal of sharps and clinical wastes
- Maintain proper usage and inventory records of equipment and stock supplies
- Manage patients’ appointments scheduling in the clinic-based computer system for new and revisit cases
- Maintain proper housekeeping and high standard of cleanliness in the SDCs and MDCs
- Liaise with contracted vendor on stocks delivery and supply
- Perform daily decontamination procedures of dental instruments
- Answer phone calls, attend to enquiries and feedback on dental services and provide good customer service
- Assist in the management of MDCs and arrange the shifting every 2-3 months from one school to another
- Liaise with school staff and HPB on the shifting in/out of MDC dates
- Notify vendor of the shifting schedule and secure equipment and furniture prior to shifting
- Liaise with contracted vendor regarding the maintenance of MDCs
- Perform other administrative duties such as calling students from classrooms to attend treatment
- Carry out other duties assigned by the in-charge of SDC
- Education : Possess a minimum GCE ‘N’ Level Certificate or Certificate of Dental Assisting or equivalent training in Dental Therapy/ Dental Hygiene
- Experience : Minimum 1 year experience in dental/ healthcare setting
Expected Behaviour Traits:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good service attitude and customer-oriented
- Able to work as a team
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Dynamic, confident and out-going
HOW TO APPLY :
Interested applicants, please submit your updated resume & a recent photo in MS Word format to :
Please state your availability, current & expected salaries for processing purpose. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.