Customer Service Executive Jobs Vacancy in Informa Singapore
Informa Singapore urgently required following position for Customer Service Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Executive Jobs Vacancy in Informa Singapore Jobs Details:
Taylor & Francis is looking for a Customer Service Executive. This role is to perform correct processes of global customer service duties for both internal and external customers as well as working as a team. The Customer Service Executive will function to smooth out workload of the team. Assist with flexibility to support global customer service tasks to meet expected result. Essential to enhance productivity by forward planning and with efficiency by sharing accurate information to global offices and customers.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer complaints; determine the root cause of problem, select and explain the best solution to the problem, expedite correction or adjustment, follow up to ensure resolution.
- Manage order processing and invoicing on timely manner.
- Answer queries on products and services; provide accurate information, find out customer needs and analyse to sales leads.
- Ensure all queries are worked on within SLA
- Work with global teams on access queries for customers
- Adapt to process changes and maintain quality in outcome
The process of building long-term relationships with existing high spending customers outside of sales deal over several regions, who should be recognised for their customer holdings and life-time value to the company. To turn buyers into business partners, key account management typically provides dedicated resources, unique offers, and serve as the interface between the customer retention team and the sales team.
- Managing existing accounts to strengthen and build relationships
- Regular liaison with subscription agents, communicating pricing deals for key customers and order processing through to payment
- Planning, communication and management of retention upselling campaigns to build existing customer accounts
- Identifying areas of growth and market trends within the industry
- To identify issues facing the customer and develop solutions to meet their requirements
- Meeting retention growth targets
- Provide monthly updates on account managed customer
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and ability to work in a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills in addition to detail focus and ability to build solid working relationships.
- Great attention for detail, accuracy and speed
- Openness to demand of Industry change and business decisions
- A result oriented, creative thinking ability
Taylor & Francis Group an Informa Business
Informa is a leading academic publishing, business intelligence, knowledge and events business, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the FTSE 100.
Taylor & Francis Group produces high quality, peer reviewed books and journals. We produce unique, trusted content by expert authors, spreading knowledge and promoting discovery globally. We aim to broaden thinking and advance understanding, providing academics and professionals with a platform to share ideas and realise their individual potential.
To find out more about our business and the great career opportunities please go to our Careers Site: http://www.taylorandfrancisgroup.com/careers
Informa is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, colour, creed, disability status, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.