Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Mangosteen Bcc Pte Ltd
Mangosteen Bcc Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Mangosteen Bcc Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
BAMBU is a FinTech startup, who specializes in providing Robo-Advisory solutions for banks, insurance companies to non-financial industries like Telcos & Ecommerce. Leveraging on machine learning, we believe we can change the way people save, invest and manage their wealth. We have been rapidly expanding and in a short span of two years, have clinched 10 clients across ASEAN, EMEA, and US. We were chosen as the best startup for Fintech final 2017 as well as Fintech of the Year by The Asset Awards 2017.
Here at BAMBU, we believe wealth management should be made easily accessible, through delivering great products that provide beautiful user journeys and experiences. We don’t just want to make it simpler, we want to redefine the entire way wealth services are delivered.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who shares the same passion with us. You will be at forefront of the implementation of our technology, communication with our clients and ensuring our cutting-edge products are being delivered. You should be a multidisciplinary person who can speak both tech and business language.
- Work closely with our development team to determine the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements
- Convert client requirements into business logic
- Conduct various requirements workshop to ensure smooth delivery
- Working with stakeholders at all levels as defined by the individuals project
- Assisting with integration and acceptance testing
- Providing support during and post implementation
- Ensure smooth communication with our client by acting as a ‘translator’ between business and IT
- Testing of APIs from external software providers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and verbal
- Experience working directly with customers
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with agile software delivery
- Experience with software-as-a-service and API-based business models
- Understanding of microservice architecture
- Banking Experience in Wealth Management/ Group Technology and Operations preferred