Contract Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hkm Management Pte Ltd Jurong East
Hkm Management Pte Ltd Jurong East urgently required following position for Contract Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contract Manager Jobs Vacancy in Hkm Management Pte Ltd Jurong East Jobs Details:
Local Company – M&E Engineering & Construction Basic salary: $5000 - $6000 + AWS + VB Full-Time Vacancy
06 Oct 2018
Contact: 6566 5498
- Preparation and submission of tender.
- Sourcing of Vendors and Contractors for quotations.
- Assessment of cost estimate and quotations.
- Developing and preparation of contractual documentation.
- Reviewing of all contract and tender documents.
- Managing of cost control system, change request, sub contract and Supply agreements.
- Negotiates and establishes contractual terms, conditions and prices.
- Preparation of progress claim and certification of payments.
- Provides for effective coordination of all project activities with support functions throughout the Company to assure the attainment of program objectives.
- Establishes and maintains adequate controls to assure continuous analysis and measurement of performance against requirements and corrective action as required.
- Responsible for negotiation review, interpretation, acceptance, monitoring, revision and/or changes to proposed and/or current government contracts from receipt to conclusion.
- Assist the project proposal department in highlighting any deviation in tendering T&C.
- Provide contractual advice or interpretation as and when required for claims to clients.
- Provide contractual advice and defend against sub-contractor’s claims.
- Liaise with external lawyer on specific issue of potential legal case.
- Assist in selecting sub-contract manager to handle subcontract procurement and post-contract administration.
- Degree/Diploma/Certification in Engineering or Quantity surveying.
- Min 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience in handling of contractual terms & conditions in construction industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, with the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients and customers.
- Ability to prioritize and manage tight deadlines.
- Familiar with material costing.
Please provide following information in the resume
2) Last drawn and/or current salary
3) Expected salary
4) Date of availability and/or Notice Period
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence and only short-listed candidates will be notified