Engineer Quality And Test Jobs Vacancy in Yara Ltd Singapore
Yara Ltd Singapore urgently required following position for Engineer Quality And Test. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Quality And Test Jobs Vacancy in Yara Ltd Singapore Jobs Details:
Engineer, Quality and Test
We at Yara are part of a global network, collaborating to profitably and responsibly solve some of the world's key challenges - resource scarcity, food insecurity and environmental change.
About the Unit
Digital Farming is part of the Yara global organisation. With locations in Europe, Brazil, Singapore and North America, Yara Digital Farming is shaping the future of farming by building new digital solutions to critical problems within agriculture.
We build solutions for farmers, construct hardware and sensors, crunch satellite data, apply artificial intelligence, and turn research results into solutions. Our team is made of designers, developers, IoT engineers, data scientists, agile coaches, architects, devops specialists, solution managers and product owners.
- Collaborate with the rest of the software development team to define and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure solutions’ quality
- Create test strategy, plans, approach, scripts and any other deliverable necessary to achieve high level of quality
- Define, review, track and report quality assurance metrics
- Establish and promote QA guidelines, best practices and standards
- Ensure QA goals and approach are well understood and ultimately secures buy-in by all relevant team members
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Experience with at least five different mobile/web app testing/QA projects where scripting and automation was required.
- Understanding of all type of testing (technical and non-technical) and ability to communicate them. Strong experience using both manual as well as automated testing tools
- Experience with at least two modern, large scale software test/QA projects
- Interest to make a difference through connecting with millions of users. Understanding of low LSM users, agriculture and mobile technologies.
We encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply and are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.
- Well-funded, supported and staffed corporate innovation hub which offers a balance between startup culture and corporate support and benefits
- Direct impact on products, which provide real value to farmers
- Work on sustainable solutions that benefit mankind and the environment
- Full-time, permanent and freelance contract options available with competitive remuneration + benefits
- Support for personal development, training and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new technologies and frameworks, in-house hackathons, meetups, and knowledge sharing
Job Segment: Sustainable Agriculture, Quality Engineer, QA Tester, Agricultural, Agriculture, Engineering, Quality