Compensation Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Mercer Singapore Pte Ltd
Mercer Singapore Pte Ltd urgently required following position for Compensation Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Compensation Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Mercer Singapore Pte Ltd Jobs Details:
- An opportunity to work for a market leader
- Work in a fast-paced, energetic, action-oriented, and intellectually stimulating environment
- Be part of a dynamic and supportive team
A global consulting leader in Health, Wealth and Career. We work collaboratively with our clients to transform strategy into practical actions that drive results. Our deep expertise, powerful insights, and real-world solutions help the people and organizations we serve take steps today to secure a better tomorrow. Our passion is making a difference in people’s lives. For us, it’s not just a business — it’s a mission. Our more than 20,000 employees work every day to improve the health, wealth, and careers of more than 110 million people globally. It’s how we make tomorrow, today.
We are now seeking bright and ambitious individual to support our local Career Services - Rewards team.
- Writes and structures client presentations/reports which typically require a high level of customization. Perform data analysis using advanced dynamic Excel modelling.
- Draws conclusions from the data for project directors’ and senior consultants’ review.
- Review and/or develop exhibits based on collected and calculated data.
- Works closely with project directors and senior consultants on the project to determine the exhibits to be included in the final client presentations.
- Understand project components and processes to make sure analyses are completed and compiled correctly.
- Accountable for delivery of high quality work on time and on budget.
- Applies computer and research skills to understand financial performance, talent management trends, and pay practices and policies for a particular client and within the broader marketplace.
- Reviews Excel exhibits in PowerPoint presentations and initial conclusions prepared by analysts.
- Review financial and compensation data analyses prepared by analysts, ensuring it is accurately calculating desired information.
- Oversee the development of methodology by analysts and manage small to medium engagements.
- Provides guidance to project team analysts and ensures timely delivery of work and achievement of project objectives.
- Typically manages smaller projects and workstreams of larger client projects. May lead additional internal projects as needed and participates in business development by supporting project plan development and pricing.
- Serve as a day-to-day client contact for project areas including methodology, data requests and data management.
- Act as a liaison between the project team and the client. Participate in meetings with clients, including fact-finding interviews and presentations.
- Uses proprietary tools (e.g., Global Disclosure Database which houses info compiled from public filings from many organizations across multiple industries; PayMonitor which is the delivery tool for surveys globally, including both compensation and total reward surveys, used to query, view and export survey statistics for actual and regressed market data, and to generate custom survey reports) and public filings to gather pay practices and policies. May also research other sources to solicit industry knowledge, company news, competitor reports on high level/ industry trends, etc.
- Develops and reviews peer groups - lists of organizations against which the client organization is compared (e.g., based on revenue, brand, industry, etc.) and/or are the client’s direct competitors.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or Statistics, Actuarial Science
- At least 5 years of HR experience, including 3 years of relevant executive compensation experience
- In-depth knowledge in Compensation and Benefits, with sufficient project management skill.
- Strong analytical, report writing and client presentation deck preparation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of financial metrics of company performance, Individual Performance Management, Total Rewards Strategy and Incentive Design will be advantageous
- Strong problem solving skills, strong focus on attention to detail, and good communication skills both written and verbal
- Passion for pitching for client work and developing professional relationships with clients