Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in National Council Social Service Singapore
National Council Social Service Singapore urgently required following position for Assistant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy in National Council Social Service Singapore Jobs Details:
This position develops and executes initiatives to catalyse meaningful volunteering opportunities with social service organisations and volunteers, to nurture a caring society in helping the vulnerable through volunteerism.
Collaborating with internal stakeholders and external partners, the role seeks to build social service organisations’ capabilities & capacity in curating regular & sustainable volunteerism opportunities by strengthening their volunteer management/organisational development function.
- Engage social service organisations to curate regular, service-based volunteering opportunities
- Strengthen social service organisations’ Volunteer Management/Organizational Development capabilities and capacity through initiatives such as the Volunteer Management Toolkit, Volunteer Satisfaction Survey, etc
- Facilitate meaningful volunteer partnerships between social service organisations and volunteer groups such as corporates and IHLs, drawing out key success factors for further scaling
- Implement different volunteering models which are replicable and sustainable
- Track and manage annual department Budget, KPIs and reporting to stakeholders
- Any other duties as assigned
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resource Development or relevant fields of study
- 3-5 years of Project Management or relevant working experience
- Volunteering experience preferred