Senior Consortia Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Sabre Singapore
Sabre Singapore urgently required following position for Senior Consortia Sales Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Consortia Sales Representative Jobs Vacancy in Sabre Singapore Jobs Details:
Req ID: 39833
Job Family: Sales
Operating in 29 markets across Asia Pacific, with over 2000 local staff, serving premium top blue-chip customers in the travel industry - from travel agencies, airlines, hotels, car rentals and insurance providers. Sabre have grown our presence significantly over the years, in order to tap on the immense potential of the world’s fast growing region. Sabre’s end-to-end technologies help create a differentiated portfolio of solutions and services driven by data and insights on how travel business operates in Asia Pacific. We help our travel partners create better customer experiences, optimise business operations and enhance competitiveness. As we continue to grow in the region, our people are AND will always be our biggest asset & investment, where we continue to bring together the best talent and help them achieve their own career aspirations in a truly global company.
Sitting at the intersection of the two most exciting sectors in the world – technology & travel – Sabre is a global company delivering cutting-edge technology that moves 1 billion people all over the globe each and every year. We process nearly 100,000 travel-related transactions every second as a critical component in the world’s largest industry – travel & tourism.
SABRE HOSPITALITY SOLUTIONS:
Serving more than 39,000 hotel properties around the world, Sabre Hospitality Solutions is the fastest growing business unit within Sabre, and is rapidly expanding both its product and geographic footprint. Sabre Hospitality Solutions has a comprehensive suite of best in class products that empower hotels and hotel chains to better market and sell their products, as well as manage the guest experience. In addition, Sabre Hospitality Solutions now offers a suite of Business Travel Services designed to develop and foster relationships between business travel properties and a growing list of over 2,700 corporate customers a year and over 4,000 hotels per month that use our Sabre Hotel RFP and consortia products and services worldwide.
The Hospitality Solutions team is relentlessly passionate about helping our customers and our people succeed, and we are continually looking for forward-thinking, creative people who value the same. Our ideal candidate is a hard worker, willing to roll up his or her sleeves and eagerly take ownership of results. He or she is obsessive about accountability & execution and is committed to serving the needs of our hospitality customers around the globe. If this sounds like you, we would welcome the opportunity to get to know you better.
SENIOR CONSORTIA SALES - JOB DESCRIPTION: works in collaboration with the global consortia services manager as well as regional heads of sales and account management, our senior sales are primarily responsible for:
- The direct sale of Sabre hospitality solutions products and services within a defined territory.
- Self-starter who understands how to actively prospect, identify and qualify opportunities and drive consultative interactions to solve customer challenges.
- Provides technical product information/demonstrations linking value back to customer’s business strategy and required outcomes.
- Ability to quickly understand the customer's business needs and add value by quantifying how our solutions will save the client money or time and/or drive additional revenue performance.
- Delivers against challenging but realistic sales targets in a fast-paced environment.
- Works with internal architects, product marketing and product managers to ensure deals are delivered as promised and commercial opportunity is maximized.
- May be asked to maintain relationships with assigned TMC accounts.
- Providing data-based consulting services to subscribers aimed at driving more consortia program sales.
- May be asked to assist the consortia manager with the execution of the Marketing/events Calendar.
- With limited direction, may plan and develop prospect and customer marketing campaigns, webinars and training.
- Upselling relevant Sabre products and services as necessary.
- May represent Sabre Business Travel Advantage program hotels at trade shows and citywide events, as necessary
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 8 years related experience. Experience in hotel or procurement sales, account management or corporate travel management is required.
What you will need to thrive in this role:
- A positive, customer-focused attitude
- A passion for results in a fast-paced, self-guided environment
- Knowledge of consortia agency program management and hotel revenue strategies
- The proven ability to listen to global customer needs and offer them the right investment and marketing strategies to drive business
- The flexibility to work with multiple channels to maximize sales and customer satisfaction
- Superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to deliver the best results for the customer with a high degree of responsiveness.
- The ability to work in a self-directed manner, recognizing and seizing opportunities to drive both value to the customer and revenue for the company
- High degree of software proficiency using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Salesforce is required
- Proficiency with Sabre Hotel RFP, Nexus, Lanyon, and other RFP solutions is highly desired
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Role involves frequent travel
Sabre Corporation is the leading technology provider to the global travel industry. Sabre’s software, data, mobile and distribution solutions are used by hundreds of airlines and thousands of hotel properties to manage critical operations, including passenger and guest reservations, revenue management, flight, network and crew management. Sabre also operates a leading global travel marketplace, which processes more than US$120 billion of global travel spend annually by connecting travel buyers and suppliers. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre serves customers in more than 160 countries around the world.
Stay connected with Sabre Careers