Coo Project Change Manager Associate Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Apac
Deutsche Bank Apac urgently required following position for Coo Project Change Manager Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coo Project Change Manager Associate Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Apac Jobs Details:
COO - Project\/ Change Manager - Associate
Operations provides support for all of Deutsche Bank's businesses to enable them to deliver transactions and processes to clients. Our people work in established global financial centres such as London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore, as well as specialist development and service centres in locations including Bucharest, Moscow, Pune, Dublin and Cary. We process payments in excess of a trillion euros across the bank's platforms, support thousands of trading desks and enable millions of banking transactions, share trades and emails every day.
A dynamic and diverse division, our objective is to make sure that all our services are executed in a timely and professional manner, that risk is minimised and that the client experience is positive. We are proud of the professionalism of our people, and the work they do. In return, we offer excellent career development opportunities to foster skills and talent.
Responsible for working on a specific stream within the Client On-Boarding Transformational change portfolio spanning process transformation / streamlining, data analysis / remediation, controls establishment / remediation, operational improvement and organizational realignment efforts on projects across APAC locations.
Role will be responsible for managing the Remediation stream of work in particular within the COB space that involves implementing the Global Processes such as Pipeline Management in the Region, Producing MI analytics to support decision making and measuring progress on the Remediation stream.
Activities to be performed for achieving success include but are not limited to process mapping and design, operational control definition/design, Producing MI to Sr. Management to aid decision making and Project Manage the deliverables as defined by internal and external Regulatory requirements. As part of the execution the role will also be required to support appropriate level of communication, understanding and stakeholder engagement in individual countries around these changes.
- Perform analysis and drive execution on APAC CLM Remediation initiatives around Pipeline Management and Reporting progress on Remediation Stream.
- Ensure any transition efforts are done with full understanding of risks & control considerations involved and are adherent to internal control requirements.
- Closely monitor progress of regionalization of Pipeline initiative.
- Work with SME's to define and implement new processes and controls and ensure appropriate risk mitigation around transition efforts.
- Develop project plans, milestones, risk/dependencies and associated MI reports or dashboards
- Assist to develop and document end-to-end roles and responsibilities, including process flow, operating procedures, as well as the required controls
- Aid in issue resolution or options articulation around any problems or challenges that crop up in the course of execution of above initiatives.
- Provide transparency around progress status and key risks/issues being faced towards achieving success on the in-flight projects to various stakeholder groups.
- Establish partnership and collaborative relationships with various stakeholder groups (AFC / Compliance / Legal / Operations / COO) towards achieving the project outcomes within required timeframes in adherence with regulatory expectations and internal guidelines.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of systems/processes/organization in APAC around the client data services space.
- Graduates with good academic background
- Overall experience of at least 3 years in the Banking/Finance industry of which at least 1 year should be in change/transformation space or associated with change/transformation initiatives
- Structured and analytical preferably with hands on experience of process mapping/process reengineering.
- Experience in participating in complex projects and coordinating change.
- Able to multi-task and deal with competing priorities
- Able to work in a matrixes environment, with strong collaborations ability to enable bridging of gaps between groups and cultures.
- Experienced in communicating with diverse stakeholders and colleagues
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications and able to synthesize information for senior management presentations.
- KYC /Client data related process experience a big plus.
- Prior experience around regulatory projects and/or regulatory interactions a big plus.
- Experience around transition management a big plus.
- Extremely hands-on with ability and interest to get into the details and understand front to back system and process flows, perform specific data analysis and identify solution alternatives.
- Eye for detail and able to apply control framework around processes and identify gaps/risks.
- Able to cope well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Independent, self-motivated and a collaborative team player.
- Excellent documentation and written communication skills
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task effectively
- Analytical and able to perform deep dives and root cause analysis.
- Strong learning ability around new areas.
- Change/Continuous improvement mindset with strong interest to question status quo.
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.