Project Manager Telco Networking Jobs Vacancy in Singtel Singapore
Singtel Singapore urgently required following position for Project Manager Telco Networking. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Telco Networking Jobs Vacancy in Singtel Singapore Jobs Details:
The role of a Project Manager consist of the management of assigned Wide Area Network (WAN) and Managed Services (MS) projects. This includes the transitions which will comply with Project Management Methodology (PMM) which covers Initiation, Define, Organise & Plan, Implement & Control and Handover & Closure.
- Lead the project team members that are key to the successful delivery of the projects
- Manage change to project scope and schedule to maintain customer satisfaction
- Record risk and issue and timely escalation to relevant stakeholders for resolution
- Communication to stakeholders and project reporting
- Help the team members to resolve conflicts and interface problems within the project and ensure successful delivery of the project
- Manage partners and 3rd party vendors to meet the committed project deliverables
- Manage customer relationship during the projects through strong governance
- Provide pre-sales support for RFPs by preparing Gantt chart, customized response for bid questions and presentation on Project Management to potential customers
- Provide regular update on progress of the project to the customers
- Provide weekly/monthly project status reports to management
- Ensure that customer projects are completed with high quality and to the customer’s satisfaction
- Provide Project Completion Handover Documentation to customer
- Facilitate project handover meeting to Operations
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Electronics Engineering/Telecommunications or ICT area OR equivalent experience.
- Well-developed Project Management skills.
- Significant Project Management experience in the telecommunications and ICT industry (4 years or more).
- Demonstrate ability and a proven record of working with customers and 3rd party vendors at Senior & Executive Management level.
- Demonstrate ongoing competency in the management of Projects that include multiple projects and sub-projects.
- Demonstrate ability to manage and lead a team of resources.
- Strong people management skills.
- Demonstrate ability to define and implement methodologies and operating models.
- Background in the delivery of Managed Solutions offerings.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve results through others.
- Demonstrate ability to develop and promote a team culture by sharing knowledge, encouraging active participation and driving personal excellence.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills.