Group Audit Principal Auditor Market Risk Management Assistant Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore
- Group Audit Principal Auditor Market Risk Management Assistant Vice President
- Deutsche Bank
- Singapore S00
- 21 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Deutsche Bank Singapore urgently required following position for Group Audit Principal Auditor Market Risk Management Assistant Vice President. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Group Audit Principal Auditor Market Risk Management Assistant Vice President Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Singapore Jobs Details:
With support from the Principal Audit Manager (PAM), as the Risk Principal Auditor you will be responsible for developing and executing, to the highest industry standards, a risk-based audit plan focusing on Market Risk regionally and globally, following GA’s audit methodology and policies.
- Risk identification and assessment: Providing subject matter expertise to identify and assess market risks throughout Deutsche Bank, providing key input into quarterly analysis to GA management and the product-aligned teams to inform them on evolution of key market risk developments and conducting periodic reviews of adequate reflection of these risks in the Business-aligned Risk Assessments. This requires strong ongoing business monitoring with key Market Risk Management (MRM) stakeholders as well as keeping abreast of pertinent industry, regulatory and business practices including through industry networks.
- Audit coverage design: Constantly reinforce the design of the coverage approach for Market Risk regionally including clarity of minimum testing to be conducted in business-led reviews. Strong coordination with Business-aligned teams as well as regional PAMs and their Principal Auditors is required to drive a comprehensive coverage of key risk in the audit plan for area under responsibility as advised by PAM. Also responsible for recommending plan adjustments based on identification of emerging risks through ongoing risk monitoring.
- Audit plan execution: Contributing to the delivery of Risk-led reviews in area of expertise and for the oversight of adequate coverage of key risks under responsibility as advised by PAM in business-aligned reviews. This will also include adequate support of SME team members as per coverage model and audit plan.
- Global SME team interaction: Contribute to the development of a highly performing global Risk SME team through delivery on own objectives aligned with team delivery objectives and strong communication with, and contribution to Global Market Risk SME team.
- Relationship management: Acting as GA’s relationship manager and primary point of contact for areas of responsibility maintaining excellent and responsive working relationships with management, regulators and external auditors.
Key skills and qualifications:
- Minimal 5 years’ experience of investment banking, either in a financial institution or a professional practice environment, with a key focus on market risk management.
- Preference for candidates with experience in Risk SME audit teams.
- Good understanding of market risk issues in a global banking control environment, with a sound knowledge of banking activities, including capital market products, risk management techniques and regulatory requirements (such as model risk, EC and RWA reporting and Basel III). Knowledge of liquidity issues an advantage.
- Outstanding operational and people management skills, including the ability to operate a diverse team and leadership skills including the ability to motivate teams through demonstrable commitment to Group Audit and Deutsche Bank’s success.
- Excellent partnership and stakeholder management skills. The ability to successfully navigate a complex organisation, build strong relationships and work collaboratively with management teams and with other control functions.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, oral and written, together with presentation and interactive skills. Ability to convey complex concepts and ideas on issues requiring interpretation and opinion. Able to represent GA’s viewpoint in regional forums and settings.
- Professional credentials including degree-level education and a relevant Risk or Accounting professional qualification. Post-Academic qualifications including FRM, PRM, CFA, MSc/ PhD in Finance or Financial Engineering is an asset.
- Unquestionable personal integrity and ethics. Independent in judgment, strongly self-motivated, with the ability to challenge and be challenged whilst maintaining the highest levels of professionalism.
- Cost awareness to drive efficient management of resources to support audit plan delivery.
Deutsche Bank offers a challenging and rewarding career where your contribution is valued and rewarded. We have an inclusive and friendly working environment coupled with excellent facilities and benefits.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.